Before ordering a crane, did you know that you need to determine the key fit data of the crane to the plant? It's a pleasure that this article will help you get that data.
These key data are as follows:
1. Crane span
2. Crane lift height (above ground/under ground)
3. Crane rail elevation
4. The highest point of equipment in the plant
5. The width of the rail surface
6. Buffer stop height
7. Whether there are other cranes in the workshop?
8. Is there a power supply system?
For more detailed data, please download the attachment to view.