Email: [email protected]
Lifting magnets - A device that uses electromagnetic force to hold and transport steel-based magnetic materials such as scrap steel, steel plates, and profiles.
1. Lifting magnet of normal temperature type
Lifting magnets capable of absorbing and transporting magnetic materials up to 150 ℃
2. Lifting magnet of high temperature type
Lifting magnets that can suck and transport magnetic materials at a temperature of 150 ℃ ~ 650 ℃
3. Lifting magnet of extra-high temperature type
Lifting magnets that can suck and transport magnetic materials at a temperature of 650 ℃~ 700 ℃
Rated excitation voltage: Constant voltage under normal working condition of magnet coil.
1. Over excitation: Excitation at 1.6 times the rated excitation voltage
2. Strong excitation: Excitation at 1.3 times the rated excitation voltage
3. Weak excitation: Excitation at 0.9 times the rated excitation voltage
Working in strong excitation mode: The working method of sucking materials in a short-term over (strong) excitation method, and then holding and transporting materials in a weak excitation method.
Working environment: indoor and outdoor can be used. For outdoor and underwater use, please ask when ordering.
Rated excitation voltage: The rated excitation DC voltage of the electromagnet is not more than 660V, and the recommended rated excitation voltage is DC voltage of 220V, 11V, and 48V.
Power-on duration: general type 50% or 60%; high frequency type 75%
Structural requirements: The electromagnet adopts a fully sealed structure and should be impermeable to water.
Solenoid for indoor use IP54
Solenoid for indoor use IP55
Solenoid for indoor use IP68
The mechanical strength safety factor of the electromagnet chain or spreader should not be less than 6. The chain or spreader should not be deformed and cracked during the working process.
1. At ambient temperature, the cold insulation resistance of the electromagnets not in use shall not be less than 10 megohms.
2. The electromagnet should be allowed to work normally within the range of 0.85~1.15 times the rated excitation voltage.
3. The electromagnet can use the strong magnetic working mode. When the strong excitation working mode is used, the lifting capacity should be more than 1.1 times the specified value of the design requirements.
4. Under normal working conditions, the stable temperature rise of the electromagnet coil does not exceed the limit allowable temperature rise of the insulation class listed in the table below.
|Heat resistance class||Normal temperature/K||Normal temperature high frequency/K||high Temperature/K||High temperature and high frequency/K||Ultra high temperature/K|
5. The rated lifting capacity of the electromagnet should be safe, and its safety factor should comply with the regulations in the corresponding product series standards.
If you have special requirements, please feel free to contact us.